la dolce vita.

11/29/07

I really like skin.. I mean REALLY.

I spend a lot of time thinking about Buffalo Bill. Bazaar? I know, essential? I think so too. I never try to hide the fact that I think silence of the Lambs is one of the funniest movies ever made, I have never made an excuse for my eccentricities or strange behavior. I always kind of regarded this obsession as sort of endearing and a good trait to shuffle out the people in my life who just don't get it. It is kind of the ultimate test. Either you think Buffalo bill is hilarious and we can be friends, lovers, whatever, or you don't and in that case you really have no point in my life what so ever. I was thinking about the "test" that every person has for filtering out the people they want to spend their time with, and realized that whether we know it or not, or even choose to except it, we all have one. Mine just happens to be slightly obscure and possibly a little vulgar. Just like me. And to sum it up with my new favorite saying, " I wouldn't have it any other way." Just like the people in my life.

No comments: