la dolce vita.

11/27/07

I heart these guys.


I was just reading my best friend's blog and came across this photo of them in AZ. I can honestly say i teared up a little. It was like the sands of time going through the hour glass in a sense. I quickly filed through my mind all of the great memories I have of these two. Together they have proven to be a driving force in my life and have always been there to support me through whatever comes my way. A challenge or an achievement, they have been the two people I can count on to be by my side. I can honestly say that I wouldn't have it any other way. I hope that anyone reading this blog has been or is as blessed as I am to have such wonderful people in their lives. I love you both dearly and hope that I can be even half the friend to you that you have been to me. No matter what comes our way in life, I promise I will be there for both of you.

Any place, any time, always.