la dolce vita.

4/16/08

Dude, fucking feeling this shit..

New city, new identity? I have felt like I've been going through a serious identity crisis for the past 4 months. The upheaval of leaving everything so boring, yet comfortable and familiar has left me in a state of constant shock and awe. Actually I'm enjoying every single uncomfortable, awkward second! I've learned more about my self and what I am capable of in these last months, then I have in 24 years. I might just uproot myself and move to a new city every 6 months just to keep on point. Anyways if you don't know, I have become a part of the GBH "family" here in NY, basically a network of promoters ranging from teensy parties to full on balls to the wall shows, (aka, Radiohead this summer). Trying to get my foot in the door to booking acts, so I have been paying some serious attention to music lately. I'm still far behind, but I found this gem a couple of weeks ago and thought, what the hell, I will share this with the 2.5 people who actually still read this piece of crap blog. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do, and Tucker I'm sure you already know every obscure fact about this band, just pretend for a second that I found something on my own!

No comments: