la dolce vita.

4/18/08

Another new life = Another soundtrack to my life.






busy busy busy... Finally getting my drive back. 2 jobs and counting. Met a producer from MTV at Beatrice last night, we talked for quite some time. She was actually really rad. She said they are looking for something "fresh" going into the office next week to chat. I'm crossing my fingers for a guest spot on the hills.... PHYCHE. Who knows what could happen, maybe I could end up getting a sweet job as a VJ and patronize Jessica Simpson on national television, now that, would be F-ing amazing. Got to hit up print magazine's top 20 designers under 30 party last night, rad. Not a whole lot of info on the designers but I did see some props for a MN designer, that was nice. The only thing I still give pounds to the twin cities for, amazingly creative people. Who by the way need to get their asses out of that hellhole. hehe.. Then it was off to Sweet paradise for a couple ( not for me though, yesterday was the first day of my three day detox/fast, a round of waters on me!) then we skedaddled over to the upstairs of the inn for my Thursday night party. Derek, I think we had a pretty good one. Next week should be better, bringing my new pal G.Love aka Garett to DJ, I'm excited to hear what he plays considering what his music sounds like.. NO GRASSROOTS OR ANY OF THAT SHIT!! I AINT PLAYIN WITH YOU HONKEY! Over to plumm for a quick hello, then to B. Not a bad night.. The dreams about donuts were kind of rough but, only 2 more days!!! I think this post calls for a little awesomeness, I'm dedicating "eye of the tiger" to myself, I basically had pizza and shots of patron waved in my face all night. GOING FOR THE GOLD, YOU PEOPLE CAN'T PHASE ME!!!!!!!!! Oh before I forget, the new way to give pounds to someone (now this is really awesome), look them dead in the eye, proceed to give the dap, and with a completely straight face say "powerhouse." Hell yeah, that shit is hardcore...

1 comment:

typoscura said...

I'm glad shit is not only good, but seemingly quite stellar indeed. Sounds like shit is on some strict-epicosity levels out there. I never doubted it. Oh...and some Crystal Castles love...now we're talking. You peep that new Cut Copy album yet? Get at it...or get at me and we'll make it happen.