la dolce vita.

1/4/08

The real fake life.


So posts are probably going to be few and far between for a little bit longer, full of typos and make little or no sense. Moving to Miami is like moving into a fairytale land. I live in a dope condo in one of the richest neighborhoods in the city, I am about to sign a 2 year worldwide contract with the agency that reps charlize theron and catherine zeta-jones, the ocean is right outside my door and I make obscene amounts of money and don't have to use my brain for more then 5 minutes a day. I am not saying I have a damn thing to complain about and I am not, but at the same time.... Ahh I don't know. It's just weird. It is all happening so freaking fast I feel like my head is actually spinning. I am so grateful for everything I have. I can actually say my life is perfect right now, that has never happened for as long as I have lived. Only thing is, I miss my friends at home already. It's not the same without the people you love. I just want to give a shout out to the people who matter to me and remind them that I am thinking of them always. You know who you guys are. I miss you you like crazy already, come see me soon. Photos soon to come. interesting posts as well. Promise. As soon as I get settled here in lala land. As they like to say here ( all the fucking time), chao.

2 comments:

Munzenrider said...

BOOYA

Munzenrider said...

And Stacy, hit me with your email address, I don't have it.

themunzka@yahoo.com