la dolce vita.

12/22/07

Merry freakin christmas!

Woke up this morning and looked out the window to see fresh snow. Finally it clicked that Christmas is in like 2 days. I have been so busy I haven't even thought about it. i suddenly had the urge to listen to some Charlie Brown christmas music so I went on itunes to download said album. What happened next is painful to even talk about but I sopose I have to except it.. Plugged in the good ol ipod and it immediately crashed.. I lost close to 2000 songs.. Shed a tear for lost music. At least I got to listen to Charlie Brown Christmas music at work.. Oh well. Whatcha gonna do. Happy holidays.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG - the same thing happened to me (last Easter). Your iPod died, but you still have your music on iTunes? No?

I lost my iTunes libarary (Mac drive failed) and didn't have all of my music on my iPod.

I now own a Drobo, it's a pretty slick storage device - but iPod is still running (knock on wood).