la dolce vita.

10/11/07

Hard at work. FOREVER.


If anyone actually even reads this thing anymore I guess I should come up with a list of excuses as to why I haven't posted in, oh I don't know, 16 years maybe? Well I do have a pretty solid excuse. I am coming up with a master plan to take over the galaxy. The galaxy being the twin cities. I have been hard at work researching my ass off coming up with the most ingenius business plan of all time. Well at least thats what we hope it will be. I think I am done working, actually I know I am done working shitty shit hole jobs for scraps. Done and done. So over it. Oh and if anyone out there wants work in a lunatic asylum with absolutely no structure what so ever, there is an opening at pepitos. I QUIT! Last night. Those people are insane. I have no idea how they managed to even get this far. But I do know they won't be taking me in a downward spiral to hell anymore.

No comments: